Mondays in February 2022, 5 p.m. EST (UTC-5:00). Sessions will run 90 min. and be conducted via Zoom.
- Remote Session 1: (Feb. 7) Overview, discussing programming in radio/media history, setting up deprogramming.
- On your own: Close listening to the Radio Deprogramming Workshop Listening Syllabus, including Radio Naked.
- Remote Session 2: (Feb. 14) Discussion of Radio Naked and working toward a definition for media deprogramming.
- On your own: Choosing a media context and drafting prompts for intervention.
- Small groups and “office hours” meetings: Discuss and revise prompts with other participants.
- Remote Session 3: (Feb. 21) Presenting prompts, discussing production ideas for audio versions.
- On your own: Producing audio versions of others’ prompts.
- Remote Session 4: (Feb. 28) Special Guest: Christof Migone. Listening to audio versions, reflecting on process, discussing ideas for staging or presenting the collective work.